Become a Sponsor
Southern Crescent Cycling aims to connect individuals who share similar fitness and lifestyle interests and provide the opportunity to use those interests for community outreach. In an effort to increase our charitable work and cycling related advocacy projects within the community, SCC is seeking sponsorship. Please consider joining the local businesses that support SCC and become a sponsor today.
Where does your sponsorship money go?
Your sponsorship allows us to contribute to the local community in the following ways:
- Supporting or sponsoring local charity bike rides and events
- Participating in outreach programs to teach adults and children about cycling
- Lobbying on a local and regional level for bike paths or lanes as well as safer traffic conditions
- Working with local charities and organizations. Adopt-A-Road, Haven house, Southside Trail Riders Composite MTB team, Toys for Tots, and Wings for warriors are just a few examples
What's in it for you, as the Sponsor?
Southern Crescent Cycling Sponsors receive recognition through:
- Your logo displayed on our club jersey and/or shorts
- Your logo with web link on this site
- Your logo used during SCC events and event promotion
- Announcement on our Facebook page
- SCC sponsor web badge for your website (coming soon)
- Invitations to SCC events and volunteer activities
- Increased patronage by club members
Our sponsorship packet is available for download below. For more information on sponsorship, please contact SCC Club President, Isabel Hair at email@example.com