Become a Sponsor
Southern Crescent Cycling aims to connect individuals who share similar fitness and lifestyle interests and provide the opportunity to use those interests for community outreach. In an effort to increase our charitable work and cycling related advocacy projects within the community, SCC is seeking sponsorship. Please consider joining the local businesses that support SCC and become a sponsor today.
Where does your sponsorship money go?
Your sponsorship allows us to contribute to the local community in the following ways:
- Supporting or sponsoring local charity bike rides and events
- Participating in outreach programs to teach adults and children about cycling, bicycle safety and maintenance
- Lobbying on a local and regional level for bike paths or lanes as well as safer traffic conditions
- Working with and contributing to local charities and organizations
What's in it for you, as the Sponsor?
Southern Crescent Cycling Sponsors receive recognition through:
- Your logo displayed on our club jersey and/or shorts
- Your logo with web link on this site
- Free display ads within SCC website content
- Your logo used during SCC events and event promotion
- Announcement on our Facebook page
- SCC sponsor web badge for your website
- Invitations to SCC events and volunteer activities
- Increased patronage by club members
Our sponsorship packet is available for download below. For more information on sponsorship, please contact SCC Club President, Vic Murray at email@example.com